Engage your toddler & introduce structure
At Kids Learn & Care, we respond to your toddler’s growing energy and curiosity with fun learning activities and creative playtime that encourage exploration while introducing structure and an established routine.
Our toddler curriculum is framed by the Pinnacle Curriculum, a nationally-recognized, researched-based program that supports your child in developing crucial skills. The Pinnacle Curriculum provides hands-on center based activities that promote growth of emerging skills in all developmental areas. The curriculum facilitates learning in all domains (social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development) where interest are linked to key standards which will foster your child’s natural curiosity about the world around them.
Your toddler will enjoy a playful environment specially designed to promote learning experiences in a way that makes learning fun. Interactive learning spaces, brain-based learning opportunities, and caring teachers come together to build a solid learning foundation for your child. Research tells us that children’s brains develop best when they have active experiences in:
- Critical thinking
- Language development
- Relationship building (Social-emotional experiences)
- Sensory exploration Kids Learn & Care Toddler Developmental Goals
- Encourage and promote positive self-image
- Encourage language development and analytical skills
- Promote creativity
- Begin increasing attention span
- Encourage healthy toilet training
- Promote physical development and sound nutrition
- Show more complex emotions